Friday 18 May 2007

Late holiday snaps - Meet Ghengis

Some late holiday snaps arrived courtesey of my in-laws. It's like it used to be before we went digital because we have to wait until they arrive home after us and pop their pics on a disc for us. Oh the suspense! Plus, my mother-in-law takes much better pics than me!

Anyway, these were taken on the last day in the Valley Bouchee. Meet Ghengis. He's lovely. And for those of you who don't like horses, scroll down and see what other folk were getting up to on their last day of skiing!


Down The Valley Bouchee


Meet Ghengis


What have you been sitting in?


Er how do I do the girth thing again, and what's girth in french?!


It's this way...


And off we go!

And for those of you who don't want to look at horses, I did promise to show you what others were doing on their last day of skiing over the hill...


Brrrr!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very interesting! Hope they didn't get too cold :-)

hesitant scribe said...

The funniest thing is that my mother-in-law is on the skis bottom left of frame, and the pic that follows shows her standing there rather bemused at the sight. Couldn't publish that one (privacy and all that) but wished I'd have been there. I can just imagine her telling them to make sure they've got enough sunscreen on!