Wednesday 3 January 2007

I'm new to this, and a little unsure as to what constitutes a first post, so do bear with me! I've been visiting the blogosphere for years, always amazed by the range of information, thoughts and ideas on offer. I have laughed heartily at the comedic, been educated by the very clever, frightened by the exceedingly odd, and discovered that for every point of view there is an equal and opposite posting. I was terrified at the thought of signing up to eblogger and having my own little virtual voice, but find I have been tempted into submission (although if Trevor Butterworth of the FT is to be believed I'm a tad late).

I hope to share with you the little things I discover on my journey through the ether, and life, and a little bit of short fiction too. Ooh - how exciting!

2 comments:

Vicki Davis @coolcatteacher said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! It is really a wonderful experience and don't let ANYONE convince you that you are late. I've only been blogging a little over a year and have already won awards and have broken the Technorati 10,000 (I'm up around 6500 now.)

This is a great place and there is a lot of room for people who are thoughtful, responsible, reflective, and creative. You are doing a great job. Blogging is a lot of fun and you can connect with people around the world. Additionally, in terms of leaving a legacy, when you blog, you leave behind inspiration and information that will be available well into the future, long past our tenure here on earth. What a great way to leave a legacy.

And I love your name and the saying you have here. This is great!

hesitant scribe said...

Thank you for your comments. I've been dreaming about the blogosphere all night, worrying about headings and tag-lines! I think my blog will begin as an eclectic mess but will eventually find out who it wants to be! I'll definately keep going though!